Name:
Location: Adelaide, Australia

"'To confuse the issue', she often says, 'not only am I Manila-born, convent-school educated, speak English and Tagalog plus a bit of Chinese and curse fluently in Spanish, I now reside in Australia as well!' Crazy mixed-up kid!" Arlene Chai's book, "The Last Time I Saw Mother"

Monday, March 31, 2008

A new start

Yes, I have been awfully neglectful of this blog.
There have been so many changes in my life that I failed to document electronically. Which is sad, because, reading back on all my old posts, I realise that the process of becoming a doctor (and just plain growing up) is one worth remembering.

Anyway, I am currently thinking of revamping this blog, and maybe putting a new spin to it.
Maybe making it more medical? Or making it more of a creative outlet.
I haven't figured it out yet.

Before I do that, though, I need to study...

And speaking of new starts:
http://www.osoyoostimes.com/pMOT/more.php?id=923_0_1_10_M14
http://www.osoyoostimes.com/pMOT/more.php?id=918_0_1_10_M14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home